Friday, August 8, 2008

The Train, The Train

Today was a big day Becky, Alyssa, Claire and I decided to ride on Front Runner and Trax to Fashion Place Mall, what an adventure! Claire and I experienced this adventure earlier this year and today brought back some memories.





The train we intended to catch was just arriving as we were approaching the stairs so the girls were running to catch it. I gave up, dropped back and took pictures.





So we waited.












And waited














and waited.







































Someone left a half of a bagel. Maybe they were going to come back and get it? We found it funny.












Finally the train came. We had a great ride, Alyssa got to use the bathroom on a moving train and she thought it was wicked awsome.
















When we got to Salt Lake Central Station we got to see what Claire thought China looked like. I don't know where she got that idea but the first time we went there as we emerged from Frontrunner she said "Wow! It looks like we're in China!"

No comments: